Thursday, November 17, 2011

Joe F. ToFG: Skaven Plague Monks

Wow this unit took me almost the entire danged month.  I powered out the Giant Rat unit early on and then hit a wall something fierce.  However, I did manage to finish them tonight.  7 days before the completion due date, here they stand.  I think the Champions Book came out really well.  Not very satisfied with the banner though.  My free hand ability is terrible.  Luckily I'll only ever have to paint I think 1 more banner for this army and that's some way down the road and its not even cloth so there wont be any freehand to it.







Again, the book looks really nice in my opinion.  The unit as a whole I think came out pretty well.






Sorry I decided not to bother getting the white box out for the photo shoot here.  I just didn't have the energy and I only took the two photo's.

No comments: