Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ryan G. ToFG: 500 Pts Down, 2000 to Go.

Ok, here we are on the 16th of October, and I just finished basing my first 500 pts. Figured I would throw up some pictures to show off my progress. Again, I am going for a African Plains theme. Let me know what you think and any suggestions you might have.

First up is my Bruiser.


Next is my unit of 6 Ogres with full command.


Finally, we have the LeadBelchers.


I have enjoyed painting them so far, and hopefully I can continue my interest in them.

Thanks,
Ryan G

2 comments:

Wallshammer said...

I bet a wash of purple over all the skin would really make it look great, not that it already doesn't. Really dark african skin has a purple tint to it, only reason I mentioned it. Would add some neat depth maybe.

Ryang19 said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try it out on the next batch, and see what it looks like.