Friday, February 24, 2012

The Waaaghcast! Cup - End Week 3


Wow!  If you thought week 2 was bad, week 3 see's the most Deaths sustained thus far with 3 players being killed, and 2 having been apothecaried from the grim reaper himself.  Poor Josh from The Deployment Zone who lost a Witch Elf in his 1st game has been saving up to buy it back only to lose his second in this weeks game.

I played a hard fought game this week against Eric whom as far as I can tell was a much better player than myself.  His defense play was superb and I attribute my first victory of the league only to the attrition as I put a severe beating on his team.  I believe by the end he was down to probably 6-7 players, none seriously demolished, but still.

So without further adieu, the week 3 Newsletter!

Week 3 Newsletter

No comments: