Thursday, February 16, 2012

Joe ToFG: End Game

I've finished! Well, that is I've finished my initial goal for my Skaven army. They are, for all intents and purposes done for our Tale of Four Gamers articles. I completed my Plague Furnace tonight thus finishing up my 2500 points of Skaven.


 I've also completed my Plague Priest (who actually was done a while ago, but now I have a good
picture).


There it is. Of course I have plenty of other stuff I could paint and will eventually, but now my goal is to get the movement trays completed as well as building my display board. Its unfortunate that the others couldn't stick with it, but I know that Ryan is still working and Chuck's army was complete some time ago honestly, so 2 and 1/2 out of 4 isn't bad right? Thanks for following the articles. There is a tournament at the end of February at 2,500 points (talk about timing) which Ryan, Chuck and I will be participating in. We'll throw some battle reports of how the armies we built performed at it and other than future posts about the display boards this nearly wraps up the ToFG. I appreciate all those of you who stuck around to read 'em. Thanks!

3 comments:

Cpjiardina said...

a little bit more green to the green you got going, everything looks good but there should be more plagie colours to the big ball! like it 3.5/5 stars

Joe Flesch said...

Bite me.

Cpjiardina said...

well I was just saying that...everything else looks like it is highlighted, it just didn't look it from the picture that the green portion was highlighted to the same degree. it is very clean and not busy which lends itself again to a clean paint job. unlike my models which are very busy and that is distracting i have been told...to an extent its better to have clean looking models, you can build better overall/cohesive armies that way..