Friday, February 10, 2012

The Waaaghcast! Cup - End Week 1

So week 1 in the first Waaaghcast! Cup on-line league has ended with some fantastic matches.  Even mroe astounding is all of the games were completed on time and without hardly any encouragement from myself to do so.  A big congratulations goes out to all the players!

Dave Witek (from Garagehammer) and I were matched up for the first round and we tried to record the game as if we were doing play by play announcement for a football game over the radio.  The recording turned out pretty bad though because we were chit chatting too much.  I will try to get a recording like that done at some point for people to listen to.  Hopefully you'll see that next game perhaps.

As an aside I plan on putting out a newsletter every week chronicling a bit of our Blood Bowl campagin.  The newsletter will be mailed out to all the participants as well as available for download on the webpage when I publish it.

All that said, here is the first newsletter.  Read it and I hope you enjoy.

Week 1 Newsletter

No comments: