Thursday, May 31, 2012

ToTG: Joe F. Empire up to 1K!

So here we are finally rounding out into June and the 2nd month of me and Ryan's Tale of Two Gamers.  This month we move up to 1,000 points which is a big swing for me.  Ryan of course doesn't have to paint as I do, but that's okay because I am rocking it out!






So far this for this month I've painted the following characters.  Two wizard and an Engineer.  I'm currently working on the 10 Flagellants but I'm nowhere near done with them.  As soon as that happens there will be a picture of those as well.


My 1k list from here is:
Warrior Priest
Level 2 Wizard
Engineer
40 Spearmen, Shields, FC
14 Handgunners
10 Flagellants
Great Cannon
Hellblaster Volley Gun

I've basically got it all painted at this point and I'll be posting pictures later, but for now the plan is that.  I'm not sure about the Spearmen so big this early, but I'm not sure what else to put in.  I wanted a BSB, but I also wanted to add the Engineer/Volley Gun combo and a Wizard at this level to really give me some punch that I was severely lacking in our 1st 500 point games.  Hopefully this will do it.

1 comment:

Ryang19 said...

I'm coming with the thunder this week. *Best Russian voice* "I must break you!"