Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ryan G.: Adepticon Prep is Done!

With Adepticon quickly approaching, I have managed to finish everything that I need yesterday. This will be my first year at Adepitcon, so I kept my schedule pretty light, so I can have a chance to walk around and take it all in. I'm playing in the 1,000 point "How You Use It" on Friday night with my Ogres that I have been painting up and posting on the site. I am happy with how the army has turned out, but I'm glad I didn't do the championships, because I don't think I would have gotten enough points painted for that.

Saturday, I will be doing the Stuper Bowl! Ladies and gentlemen, meet your soon to be beloved Talabheim City Chiefs!
I love Blood Bowl, and decided to finally paint up my Human team so that I can play something a little different than what I'm used to. The other two teams that I regularly play are Orcs and Halflings, and I like the Humans for the passing and quick scoring aspect. I have greatly enjoyed playing in the Waaaghcast! on-line league and I'm super stoked for this tournament.

That is pretty much all I have to throw up at the moment, but I'm really looking forward to Adepticon, and hopefully hanging out with all the people that I have been playing blood bowl with on-line, and have seen in passing at other tournaments. Good luck to everyone going, and I'll see ya'll there.

Cheers,
Ryan G

No comments: