Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Episode #79: Nagash & Glotkin Narrative Rules


Hello everyone,

Excitedly trying to get back to the reason I'd restarted the show which is discussion and playing of campaigns and narrative rules.  I'm happy to be joined by our old friend Chuck this episode to discuss the Darkest Depths, Haunted Terrain and Streets of Death rules from the Nagash and Glotkin books.  While we haven't tried these rules yet I'm looking forward to trying to incorporate some things into a small 10 player tournament I'll be running this summer in my basement.

Hopefully you enjoy everything.  If you have any questions, comments or such please remember to e-mail us!

Link to the Waaagh Cast Quarterly Issue #1 PDF mentioned towards the end of the show:
http://home.comcast.net/~fleschjosephp/WCQ/wcq1.pdf

Download the show directly from this link: Episode #79
Run Time: 1 Hour 28 Minutes 12 Seconds

No comments: