Sunday, September 1, 2013

Episode #68: The Grudge of Drong Pt. 3


Howdy Everybody,

Once more into the breach!  Ryan and I cover our 3rd scenario in The Grudge of Drong series and all that occurred during it.  I think that to date this was probably the best scenario we've played out of that book as far as tactics and fun gameplay are concerned.  Afterwards we talk about a recent tournament and some upcoming ones if your going to be in the area of Bloomington, so be sure to give us a listen!  Continue reading more to see the pictures from the battle report!



Initial setup (You can barely see my flanking unit on the left hill).

Some forward movement in turn 1.

Ryan charges the Dwarfs who break the Spears off the flank.

Things are going well; but this is the turning point where I got greedy.

Bogged down and in trouble.

Ryan breaks through and I still can't kill the Sea Guard.

The Slayers dead, Ryan gets the flank of my center Warriors and the Swordmasters turn to assist Sea Guard.

Everything's falling apart!  Why!?

Game...  I screwed the pooch.

Enjoy the show!

Download the show driectly from this link: Episode #68
Run Time: 73 Minutes 41 Seconds

No comments: