Tuesday, January 10, 2012

WHQ Orcs, Rats and a little something else...

So I said I'd get something up soon and here's what I have.  I'd put up pictures for ToFG but all I've been doing are Stormvermin which are pretty boring.  I have however completed the 6 Orcs with Sword/Shield for WHQ along with the 12 Giant Rats.


 Click for the big picture as usual.  I'm pretty happy with the way the old school shield on the one Orc came out with the read face type emblem.  Giant Rats we're nothing particularly special.  Sorry the pictures aren't better but I didn't feel like getting the whitebox out.


Also I've cast my 1st two pieces for a project I'm working on.  I'm trying to scratch build an Empire War Wagon from back in the day.  Since the piece currently goes on eBay and such for around $150 I'm trying to do it for significantly less.  These will be the sides of the cart.  A lot of air bubbles, but nothing some Liquid GS wont fix.


No comments: