Monday, November 24, 2008

Episode 007 : Local Tournament Coverage

Episode 7 : Local Tournament Coverage

Show Notes:

  • Sponsorship : None
  • Listener E-mail : None
  • News/Rumors : Ogre Kingdoms Late 2009
  • Feature : Local Tournament Coverage
What do I say; shows late again. My computer I was doing the podcast really did bite it this time. I've junked it and dropped some money on a new laptop for the show so I shouldn't have PC problems from here out at least. In fact I used the new laptop to record this episode. It's an Acer Aspire One netbook. Very small and protable; I went with this for ease of transport next year when I head to Adepticon and Midwest Rampage. Anyway this episode is basically a test run of the new PC and it'll give you an idea of what I'll try to get when I do the tourney coverage from the GT's next spring.

Please if you enjoy the show leave comments; if you have I-Tunes please leave I-Tunes Reviews. Any questions or comments e-mail us at waaagh.cast.jf@gmail.com you cannot currently leave voicemails via Skype as I have not gotten it set up on the new laptop yet.

New Lizardmen pics from Warseer/Da Warpath











Download This Episode
Episode Length 1 Hr. 14 Min. 17 Sec.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The razordon and new characters look good. I think the one skink character is a BSB, and the other looks like a caster. Otherwise the Skinks look like the 6th or 7th edition ones.

Good cast, liked the tourny coverage, down with PV for putting me out!