Thursday, July 9, 2015

Episode #82: Opinion on Age of Sigmar


Hello everybody,


Episode #82 is not only here, it is short.  I basically just wanted to get something out after a two month hiatus and get some talk in about Age of Sigmar and where I stand on the hobby at the moment.  To me it isn't dead and I'm actually hoping this will reinvigorate me into my podcasting.  So its only abot 25 minutes that I recorded on my lunch at work today, listen to it and I hope maybe you get something from it.  I used my mobile recorder for this episode too, so the quality is kind of rough.  Sorry about that ahead of time.

We hope you enjoy the show, and if you have any comments, questions, etc please feel free to e-mail us and leave comments on the blog or i-Tunes!  Thanks for listening.

Download the show directly from this link: Episode #82
Run Time: 0 Hour 21 Minutes 21Seconds

No comments: