Saturday, June 2, 2012

ToTG: Ryan G. Ogres vs. Empire 1k

Alright, June is here and I need to get 1000 points together. This month I have been working on some Mournfang and they are progressing nicely. My list is as follows:

Bruiser
8 Bulls
8 Bulls
2 Mournfang
Sabertusk
Sabertusk
Gorger

My gaming plan again is to just run forward and see what these guys can do. The Mournfang and Sabertusk's will hopefully get to his warmachines in a timely mannor, and the 2 units of bulls will clean up his hand to hand units.

My painting plan this month is again the Mournfang. I needs to get 4 done by the end of the month because I am attending the Blood in the Sun 2400 point tournament, and I sent in my list including all four. The way I see this going, is getting 2 posted up to the blog this month, then the other 2 will be finished just in time for BitS, so they will not make the blog until July.

Take care all,

Ryan G.

No comments: