Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Merry Christmas, etc, etc...

Oh Christmas Tree!
So I became aware today that there has been a bit of inactivity on the blog lately.  Well, a lot of inactivity!  Tis the season for ho, ho, ho and all that and as expected everybody's ability to get in some much needed hobby has been reduced to nearly nothing.  Beyond shopping, wrapping, card sending, Christmas plays and more! we've been to busy to really do much of anything.  in fact I don't' believe a single one of us has even played a 1,500 point game yet.

That said I have managed to squeeze just a little bit of painting in here and there.  Hopefully by the end of this week you'll see a blog post from myself at least with my Warpfire Thrower and a lot of my Warhammer Quest models I've been working on.  While they aren't pertinent to the ToFG articles they are what I've been doing so expect to see them!

And to all you and yours, Happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, etc... 

No comments: